This would be the perfect Carrot cake to have around for desserts! It is tender, it is cakey, moist, flavourful, fluffy and also easy to make.
Follow the recipe and prepare it too, the ingredients are very few and you may already have them, Try it
- Cuisine: Americain
- Course: Dessert
- Prep time: 1 hrs 30 mins
- Cook time: 1 hr
- Total time: 2 hrs 30 mins
- Servings: 12
- keywords: Carrot Cake, best cake
Best Carrot Cake Ever, So here are some explanations:
To make the recipe a success, you must respect the cooking time and temperature. Likewise, the ingredients must also be carefully measured and prepared before starting the recipe,
- 3-3/4 cups and 2 tbsp grated carrots
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup and 2 tbsp white sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup and 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 3 eggs
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar and grated carrots. Set aside for 1 hour, then beat in raisins.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Grease and flour two 10-inch cake pans.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until light. Gradually stir in white sugar, oil, and vanilla. Beat in pineapple. Mix flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon, stir into the wet mixture until absorbed. Stir in the carrot mixture and nuts. Pour evenly into prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, until cake is tested with a toothpick. Let cool for 10 minutes before unmoulding. Once completely cooled, frost with cream cheese frosting.
Thank you for continue reading please don’t forget to share this article with your freinds